Occasional Thoughts

from an overly ambitious costumer

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Oh Fortuna!

It's good to know that I am appreciated at work. Finally I can relax a little bit, calm down about finances, and generally worry less and sleep better. No more freaking out at random moments. Life is going to work out. I am applying for the job of a lifetime, my dream job. Coordinator of the Great Lakes PeaceJam here I come. Or not. . . which for the first time is going to be alright. I have a guaranteed position here at my current job if for some reason things with PeaceJam don't work out.

This feels good.

Karma or Fortuna, whichever, thank you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!

(I know that is a small comment, but I think you get what I was going for.)

Nikki said...

Kate brought up a valid point. When did you join drumline? Mrs. Gould said that if I can pick up an instrument quickly enough, I'm more than welcome to be in pep band. :D

Unknown said...

Aah, look what I've started!