Occasional Thoughts

from an overly ambitious costumer

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Diary of an Overly Ambitious Costumer


Finally, I have settled on what to be for Halloween. I've been through my customary month long period of indecision and have decided to go as Ann Boleyn. Woo hoo! Should be a fabulously complex, yet relatively easy project. . . I think.
I've always wanted to do a Tudor gown and I can use it more than once. Michigan renaissance Festival, watch out here I come!

While doing research for the gown and French hood I happened upon several amazing dress diaries, how to's if you will. I've always wanted to do one of my own so perhaps now is a perfect opportunity to start. I'm pretty sure I'll have to write myself reminder sticky notes though, since I'm likely to forget to take pictures and post. But I think I'm up to the challenge.

Maleficent and the Queen of Hearts shall have to wait until another year.

No comments: