Occasional Thoughts

from an overly ambitious costumer

Monday, May 24, 2010

Back To College (Because we're Old Like That)



What do you get when you mix Alpha Sigs, jungle juice, jello shots, FUBAR, a keg, beer pong, and a wicked game of hide and seek? You get a Saturday of good friends partying like the frat boys they weren't in college. Oh and lets not forget a guest appearance by our "crazy Asian friend, Johnny Lin"!

I honestly don't think I've laughed so hard in my life. I had a blast listening to R wax poetic about Cedar Point, two sides, and centemeters.... (I am not sure I could logically explain all of that so I apologize but lets just say he was attempting to tell us about making sure to take care of women.) I loved witnessing the effects of 167 jello shots combined with a gigantic vat of jungle juice.

It was just so amusing to me that most of us present didn't party like this in college and are now kindergarten and middle school teachers. I don't know, it just struck me. Especially that, nerdy as we all are, we had to tripple check that the keg had been tapped correctly. Only these guys....

No comments: